Thursday, February 16, 2017

Stock trading plan template

Today I will post the stock trading plan template.

What are your stock trading goals?

Many stock traders want to make money.It is not enough! I believe earn 10% per year,stick the stock trading plan,remain disciplined,avoid over trading are my stock trading goals.

How much money do you have to open your stock trading account? 

Many stock traders don't have sufficient cash in account.Therefore I will fund my stock trading account with $100000.

How will you choose the best stocks to buy?

Some successful stock traders only focus on one stock.So I will pick the General Motors Co
General motors Co stock trading from etoro
What stock market strategies will you use?

I will use grid trading strategies.

What is the maximum number of positions at any one time?

About 50%.

How will you determine the stock market trend?

I will use the trend line and a 10-day moving average.

How will you go about tracking stock trades?


Some beginners always neglect this aspect of the stock trading plan.However Successful day traders write a day trading journal every day.


I will write stock trading track records and stock trading journals.

Finally you have to open a stock trading demo account and practice stock trading.

This is my stock trading plan template.

Now Let's start writing the stock trading plan now. It will work to reinforce positive trading habits.

Further reading Day trading stocks for beginners

No comments:

Post a Comment