Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Best books on trading strategies

Many beginners consider trading is an unfamiliar and daunting area.So here are two of the best books on trading strategies.I suppose they can help you understand the markets and learn to trade.
  1. Reminiscences of a Stock Operator by Edwin Lefèvre
  2. How to trade in stocks by Jesse Livermore
I learn a lot form these books ,they contain lots of information about trading strategies.

First what are your trading goals?What is your motivation?

Do you really like to make money? In fact Jesse Livermore look at trading as a business and treat it as such and not regard it as a pure gamble.

Second what are your trading strategies?

Every great trader has his own trading strategies.Jesse Livermore's methods of trading are breakout.

However I believe Jesse Livermore's methods of trading in stocks that don't work for me.So I have to find a strategy that feel comfortable.

Now I use grid trading strategies and pick the daily chart my primary time frame.

Third where is your trading plan and trading tips?

Jesse Livermore discover his own tips and trading plan apply to the business.

I also build myself trading plan and trading tips.

Fourth how to keep track of your trading?

I highly recommend you read the Jesse Livermore's records.His records signal him to go ahead.Without any doubt the methods of trading are support and resistance levels.

What's more,successful trader has trading track records and trading journal.

How can I make some money in the market? Please read these best books on trading strategies.

Further reading :The Greatest Investors: Jesse L. Livermore

No comments:

Post a Comment