Monday, February 13, 2017

Forex trading plan template

Some novice traders don't know how to build a Forex trading plan. Therefore, this article will show a Forex trading plan template.

Why are you trading?

I love Forex trading and like to do research the new Forex trading strategy.

What is your motivation?

Though I want to make more money in Forex trading, I'd like to challenge myself, self-coach and improve on my own.

Is the amount of money you have to trade with sensible to achieve your goals?


Yes. My Forex trading realistic goals are to earn 10% a year, avoid over trading and stick to my Forex trading plan. So that I will use 0.05 or 0.1 lots for a $10000 account. 

What type of Forex trader are you?


Though I am a swing trader, sometimes I will pick day trading strategies.

How are you keep records of your forex trading?

Some novice traders never develop a Forex trading plan and a trading journal. However, successful day traders maintain a day trading journal consistently.
  1. Develop a Forex trading plan
  2. I will write a Forex trading checklist.
  3. Update a Forex trading excel spreadsheet consistently
  4. Maintain a Forex trading diary
What is the best way to learn forex trading?
  • I must read the best forex strategy books.
  • Learn forex trading with training and education at babypips.
What are your forex trading system secrets?

Many beginners are about to look for a simple forex trading system. They firmly believe that there must be a secret to make extra income.

However, success comes from hard work. You have to write a forex trading plan, maintain a journal and learn to trade forex with a demo account.
What are your Forex trading strategies? How to find Forex trading entry exit points?
  1. I will use the grid trading strategies
  2. I will pick AUDUSD
  3. Decide my grid level is 50 pips on the daily chart.
  4. Use a lot size of 0.1 per trade.
  5. I will use a trend line to determine the major trend on the daily chart.
  6. I will use the average direction index to identify strong trends.
  7. I will look for the support and resistance levels on the daily chart.
  8. Once I have identified a trending market, I will use the one direction grid trading strategy.
  9. Once I have identified a ranging market, I will use the hedge grid trading strategy.
AUDUSD grid trading from ctrader
Here is my Forex track record:
  • 1 December buy limit 0.02 @ 0.7392
  • 13 December close 0.02 @ 0.7495
  • 15 December buy limit 0.01 @ 0.7395
  • 16 December buy limit 0.01 @ 0.7364
  • 19 December buy limit 0.01 @ 0.7297
  • 19 December buy limit 0.01 @ 0.7252
  • 22 December buy limit 0.01 @ 0.7222
  • 26 December buy limit 0.01 @ 0.7182 
  • 29 December close 0.01 @ 0.7222 
  • 4 January close 0.01 @ 0.7254 
  • 4 January close 0.01 @ 0.7275
  • 5 January close 0.01 @ 0.7310
  • 9 January close 0.01 @ 0.7370
  • 12 January close 0.01 @ 0.7442
Finally, when successful day traders aren't day trading, they are practicing, working out, studying their opponents, preparing, preparing, preparing. So I want to be as great as them.

Further reading Tips for Trading Volatility

No comments:

Post a Comment