Saturday, December 2, 2017

Forex grid trading review

In this article, I will review the forex grid trading strategies.

Now some beginners have a bias against the grid trading systems. For example, it will blow up the forex trading account.

I think that it is better than other forex currency trading system. Because we place multiple trades forming a grid pattern, instead of placing one trade

In fact, not only the forex grid trading, but also the rest of the forex trading strategies will blow up it.


Therefore, I stick to trade using the micro lots one trade at a time. I think it is my basic idea of grid forex trading.

Let's go over again I will value the forex trading risk management rules and trade Forex with a Small Trading Account.

Second, some beginners think it won't make enough money. But professional traders always treat forex trading like a business.
  • They will write a forex trading plan. It can define the real profit targets, the entry and exit points and the risk management rules.
  • They will build a forex trading checklist. It will help them find the forex trading opportunities
  • They will write a forex trading journal. It will help them track, measure and improve the trading performance.
  • They will learn to trade forex with a demo account. 
I believe these are the most basic concepts of forex trading.

Third, some beginners think it doesn't need to identify the major trend on the daily chart. In fact, professional traders will use a trend line to determine the major trend.

At last, I am not content with the forex grid trading system, I have developed more basic forex trading systems on the MetaTrader 4 platform. For instance, the 4 hour forex trading strategy and the forex day trading strategy.

Anyway, I'll build a lifelong habit of learning.

I'm writing this review because I think the gird trading method is the most popular forex trading strategy. It will be well worth my time and effort to learn.

my forex grid trading review

No comments:

Post a Comment