Sunday, December 10, 2017

Forex grid trading ea review

Today I will review the forex grid trading ea strategies. 

First, I've often seen some FX traders test the forex grid trading ea on the one minute chart. Frankly, I think it's terrible. It ignores the major trend on the daily chart.

Second, some novice traders simply focus on the grid trading forex ea. It also ignores the major trend. I think they will get nothing. 

Third, though most of the forex trading sites shows the free forex grid trading ea, it can't trade in a range-bound market. For instance:
  • buy stop order
  • buy stop order
  • buy stop order
  • median price
  • sell stop order
  • sell stop order 
  • sell stop order
At last, don't think you can succeed with the forex grid trading ea. Remember that success comes from hard work and execution. So you have to build a forex trading plan and develop a forex trading journal. 

For me, I always use the one direction grid trading system. For example:


  • I only focus on one currency pair. Therefore I will decide to trade the major pairs like GBPUSD
  • I have to update the forex trading checklist every day.
  • on the daily chart of the GBPUSD, it stays above a bullish support trend line.
  • My grid spacing is 47 pips on the 4 hour chart
  • My grid lot size is 0.01 lots
  • My take profit is 47 pips and can't set stop loss order.
  • Maximum number of trades are 8
  • I place buy limit orders near support lines
  • I place sell limit orders near resistance
  • Every day I will set new forex limit orders
  • When the forex market is trending, I will use a buy-and-hold strategy.
  • Sometimes I am going to try and keep it simple. Therefore, I stopped checking the RSI and ADX indicators
This is my first grid trading forex ea. I will test it with a demo account.

No comments:

Post a Comment